Our business phone systems are among the most advanced phone systems in Australia.
- Different phone routing at different times of the day. This means you can automatically forward your number to a mobile during the day, and to voicemail during the night.
- Voice recording for compliance and training
- Simple handset usage – you can even dial from your computer
- Easy to use conferencing and call re-direction
- Forward your voicemail to your email
- Have your faxes delivered via email, and
- Use advanced call reporting to help your sales team or internal support groups such as IS or HR handle queries
And if you’re a mobile user who can access the 3G/4G network can use your own internal network to make inexpensive calls.
For a start, we provide your receptionist with powerful tools to handle incoming calls perfectly.
They have instant visibility over all your extensions, see who is talking with who and even how many calls are queued up.
Imagine your receptionist sending you an instant message telling you there’s someone on hold for you, and would you like them to take a message?
Just this instantly makes your company stand out as professional, efficient and reliable because…nobody else does this!
It’s easy, because your receptionist can see the calls in your queue, and can send you an instant message right from their system. This isn’t available on our basic PABX so just let us know if you want this and we’ll make sure you get it.
And you don’t have to be in your office. This works perfectly regardless of where in the world you are.
Or what if you wanted to route calls without any intervention? You can have your own menu system for people who call in, and skip your reception in most cases all together.
Better still, your reception can do all this quickly with our touch screen system, meaning calls are handled more efficiently and visitors see your professional organisation at work.